Our web site uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information is only used for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Throughout the website, there may be opportunity for you to leave a comment and you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for several days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
2. PRIVACY NOTICE
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security. If you have any questions about how we look after your privacy, email us at: email@example.com
- will take proper care of your data and will treat it like our own
- will only use your data to deliver and improve the Urban Grapes experience
- will not send you spam. Only you decide what and how you hear from us.
- won’t keep your data longer than we need it.
Legal basis for processing your data
Where we process your data Urban Grapes is the Data Controller while you are the Data Subject. As the Data Controller we rely on the following legal bases to process your data:
Performance of a contract
- The use of your data is necessary to perform the agreement you have with us. For example to accept an order, collect payment, ship your wine and deal with after sales service such as returns, refunds and exchanges.
- We may use your data for our legitimate interests. For example to improve the products and service we offer, to update and adapt our website and to use your data for fraud protection or legal purposes.
How we use your data
We use your personal data to deliver our service to you in different ways. You don’t have to share any of this data with us but if you don’t, you may not be able to use our website or buy wine from us and you may not receive our best possible service.
Your Name and Contact Details, we use this data to:
- Deliver your order. We need to use this data to perform our contract with you.
- Send you messages, by email or SMS about your order. We need to use this data to perform our contract with you.
- Send you information by email, SMS or post about our products, offers, services and promotions. We do this to keep you informed so you get the best possible experience. We only do this with your permission. You can withdraw or amend permission at any time by visiting your account on our website or by giving us a call.
- Prevent and detect fraud. We do this to protect both you and UrbanGrapes
Your Date of Birth, we use this data to:
- Verify you are over 18. We cannot sell you alcohol if you are under 18.
Your Payment Information, we use this data to:
- Take payments and give refunds. We need to use this data to perform our contract with you.
- Prevent and detect fraud. We do this to protect both you and UrbanGrapes
Wine Club Membership Details, we use this data to:
- Deliver your wine. We need to use this data to perform our contract with you.
Details of conversations we have had with you, we use this data to:
- Provide great customer service. We need to do this to perform our contract with you.
Order History, Favourites, Preferences, Reviews, Tasting Notes and Wishlists, we use this data to:
- Provide relevant products, services and promotions. We do this to ensure we are giving you what you want.
How and when you use our website, the pages you visit and interactions you make, your ip address and device type, we use this data to:
- Analyse and optimise the way our website works. We do this to offer you the best possible experience.
- Detect, prevent and investigate any attempt to hack our website or systems. We do this to protect both you and UrbanGrapes.
If and when an e-mail is delivered to you, if it is opened and if any links in the email are clicked, we use this data to:
- Analyse, optimise and improve our email campaigns. We do this to provide you with relevant products, services and promotions.
Keeping your data
We will not keep your data for longer than we need it. We do need to keep your data in the following circumstances:
- While your account with us remains open, or
- As long as it is needed to provide services to you such as returns or refunds, or
- Where it may be required to meet legal obligations, resolve disputes and to detect and prevent fraud.
Sharing your data
We will not sell any of your data to any other party.
We may share your personal data with other organisations or companies that we own, operate or partner with to provide our wine services to you. We will only share this data so that we can perform our contract with you or to optimise, improve or personalise the products and services we offer.
The types of organisation or companies we share your data with are:
- Companies that package and deliver your wine to you.
- Companies that enable us to complete your order such as credit card companies, banks and payment providers.
- Fraud prevention companies.
- Where the law requires, the police or other law enforcement agencies.
- Specialist companies that host our website and systems or help us with our marketing.
We also share data that we anonymise, to make sure it does not identify you, with third parties to undertake analysis and research to help us improve the products and services we offer.
Using your data for marketing
We will only send you marketing messages by email, SMS or post if you have agreed to receive them. We ask(ed) you for your marketing preferences when you open(ed) your account.
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by unsubscribing in any email links
Urban Grapes take your rights to privacy seriously. you have the right to:
- Know what personal data we hold and how we process that data. This information is laid out in this notice.
- Request that incorrect data we hold about you is updated.
- Ask us to share with you the personal data that we hold about you.
- Request that we stop processing your data or delete your data in some circumstances.
- Stop us sending you marketing messages.
- To request that we transfer some or all of your data to another service provider.
- To complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
If you wish to exercise your right to correct incorrect data you may be able to do this yourself by logging into the website and updating the details yourself in the ‘My Account’ area of the website.
Alternatively, if you wish to exercise any your rights please contact one of the team via email: email@example.com
We may change our privacy notice from time to time. When we do change this notice we will update this page to reflect the changes.
Who we are:
Our website address is: www.urbangrapes.co.uk which is the online website and online trading division within Fairfield & Shore Ltd: Company Number: 08994227 Registered in England and Wales. Registered office: West Walk Building 110 Regent Road Leicester LE1 7LT